Or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct risk assessments and audits to identify potential hazards in the workplace.
- Developing and implementing safety policies and procedures to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations and standards.
- Providing safety training to employees and conducting safety drills to ensure that employees know how to respond in emergency situations.
- Investigating accidents and incidents to determine the root cause and implementing corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure that safety is integrated into all business operations.
- Maintaining safety records and documentation to demonstrate compliance with regulations and standards.
- Monitoring safety performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with regulatory agencies and industry groups to stay up-to-date on safety trends and best practices.
- Communicating safety information to all levels of the organization, including senior management, supervisors, and employees
- College Level Graduate of any Engineering-related course is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of experience as Safety Officer/Engineer in a manufacturing industry
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage