The Electrical / Automation Engineer is responsible for applying engineering principles to design, develop, and implement instrumentation and automation solutions for industrial processes
Or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement electrical and control system designs for machinery and equipment. This includes developing electrical schematics, selecting components, and ensuring compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Install tall and commission automation equipment, including PLCs, HMI programming, and other control systems.
- Conduct testing and validation to ensure that systems meet performance and quality requirements. This includes developing test plans and protocols, conducting tests, and analyzing results.
- Manage projects from start to finish. This includes developing project plans, estimating project costs and timelines, and coordinating with other stakeholders.
- Continuously improve automation systems and processes by identifying areas for improvement and proposing solutions to improve efficiency, reduce costs, and increase quality.
- Troubleshoot and create/maintain documentation related to automation systems, including analysis reports, specifications, schematics, manuals, and user guides.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 1-year experience in a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of PLC and HMI programming, as well as Field sensor calibration
- Can read and interpret electrical drawings
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and analysis reporting
- Proficiency in programming languages, such as ladder logic, SQL, C++, or Java, as well as experience with instrumentation and control systems, is desirable but not required.
- FRESH GRADUATES are welcome to apply as long as they are highly trainable, fast learners, and show willingness.
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage