Or send your resume at email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiates and controls production work and is responsible for planning & preparation of schedules for production.
- Coordinates planned production to all parties.
- Coordinates with supply chain units about changes/improvements in planning activities.
- Ensure planned production is aligned to available resources, capacity, and delivery schedules.
- Responsible for the accurate control, monitoring, and ordering of made to stock and made to order items; as well as ensuring availability.
- Analyze and forecast demand.
- Conduct cycle audit based on an agreed schedule to verify records of inventory versus physical count.
- Graduate of Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- at least 2 years of related experience is an advantage