Responsible on the overall control of all documented information across the company
Or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the appropriate documented information is available for use and that changes are implemented.
- Conduct Annual Documented Information Audit to ensure the implementation of standards conforming to ISO 9001:2015, 45001:2018 and 14001:2015.
- Controlling the distribution of documents to the appropriate individuals or departments, ensuring confidentiality and access control based on the document’s sensitivity.
- Overseeing the entire lifecycle of documents, from creation to archival or disposal. This involves organizing, categorizing, and indexing documents in a systematic manner.
- Provide audit reports and findings with evidence that support the identified non-conformances and opportunities for improvement within the department.
- Identifying areas of improvement within the document management process and implementing strategies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Graduate of any (4) four-year courses or technical course
- Require at least one year of experience in Document Control System with a focus on IMS standards.
- Awareness and IMS (Integrated Management System) standard trainings on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in document management
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage