Or send your resume at email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and monitors execution of Manufacturing Standards
- Verification of existing standards using IE tools and methodologies
- Spearhead improvement team(s) in the plants to provide assistance in capturing improvement potential in: manning levels, material loss reduction, workplace redesign, downtime reductions and performance improvement.
- Documents and develops training materials in the methodologies of continuous improvement tools
- Support the plant in benchmarking their practices and performance with the best in the related field.
- With knowledge on TQC, TPM or other productivity programs.
- Ensure establishment of key performance indicators and their use to support business objectives
- Provide tools and procedures for the management of plant performance and ensure application.
- Consolidate plant performances.
- Track the results of improvement initiatives.
- Must be graduate of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in the related industry
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage