Plant Electrical Engineer
Or send your resume at email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and check operator checklist.
- Implement electrical physical inspection check.
- Equipment thermal scanning.
- Troubleshoot problems raised in the checklist.
- Assist in the development and updating of the PM Master Plan and the annual PM schedule for production equipment
- Update the production equipment inspection checklists based on the PM Master Plan.
- Will prepare an action plan to reduce downtime and improve maintenance procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed/Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3-year experience in the same capacity is required.
- Licensed Electrical Engineer.
- Willing to work in a plant/ manufacturing environment.