Responsible in managing the local purchases made by the company which includes canvassing, negotiating and monitoring of Purchase order accuracy and delivery timelines. Will also be responsible for accreditation and evaluation of external providers.
Or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for canvassing and sourcing of products and suppliers, evaluation, and accreditation of suppliers.
- Handles material / service complaints made by End-Users
- Prepares reports as needed
- Maintains a reliable list of service providers
- Graduate of Engineering/Administration /Business Studies or equivalent
- With at least 2-4 years equivalent experience as a Purchaser
- Experience in using ERP and inventory systems is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Sourcing, Good Network, Product and Cost Analysis, Presentation Skills, Forecasting, Strategic, Vendor and Record Management, Project Management
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage