Responsible in encoding all QA laboratory and production data to the system, preparing mill certificates, mill test certificates, chemical test certificates, and product tags as per delivery batch and ensuring correct document control practice as well as inspecting outgoing products and tag accuracy
Or send your resume at email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Encode all necessary data to the QA data base.
- Maintain and ensure that all quality and technical records of the laboratory are secured and protected from unauthorized personnel.
- Maintain proper housekeeping.
- Behaves in a professional manner that will leave no doubts to the integrity of the laboratory.
- Practice company code of discipline and all safety policies applicable.
- Performs other task that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree or any four (4) year course relevant to the job.
- Work experience relevant to the job is an advantage but not required.
- Computer literate
- Speed typing is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) and Google workspace (especially Google sheets).
- Can easily adapt the newly introduces software programs.
- Analytical and keen to details.
- Those living in QUEZON CITY or NORTH METRO MANILA is an advantage